Resident Selection Criteria
Search Our Rentals
Future Resident FAQ
How much is your application fee and is it refundable?
$60 per person. Applications fees are non refundable under any circumstance.
How old do you have to be to apply?
Anyone 18+ years or older residing in the home MUST fill out an application
How long does the application process take?
We use a 3rd party company, National Tenant Network. On average, the process takes 1-4 business days. You are notified immediately upon determination of approval or denial
Do you process multiple applications?
Yes, we process applications in the order they are received (fully completed). We market properties until an approved application and hold money is paid. If the property you have applied for is removed during your approval process and we are able to determine an approval, we will gladly transfer your application to another property we have and/or send you a list of coming soon properties that match your criteria
If my application is approved but I decide not to move forward can I transfer to another property?
Yes , APPROVED applications stay on file for 60 days and are transferrable
What are your credit requirements?
- Use of a CPN #, Credit Repair and/or a New Credit File that has started in the last 6 months will result in an Automatic Denial
- Transunion Credit Scores under a 580 must be accompanied by a Co-Signer or Co-Applicant with a credit score that exceeds a 620+
- Transunion credit scores between 580-649 can be approved conditionally and must pass the income and rental history requirements
- Transunion Credit Scores 650+ or higher are sufficient for approval and also must pass the income and rental history requirements
- If you do not have a Credit Score, it will automatically default to a 400
What are your income requirements?
- Applicants must have a COMBINED Net Income (After taxes) of at least 3 x the rental rate
- Paystubs are verified through a 3rd party service, National Tenant Network to ensure accuracy and authenticity
- Additional income such as SSI and Retirement benefits are accepted as long as proof of deposit is provided
- Applicants with an Award Letter of an Offer letter MUST have a Co Signer
- Applicants who have been employed less than 90 days MUST have a CoSigner
- Spousal Support and Child Support must be verified by the actual DEPOSIT of these funds. Court Ordered documents will not be considered.
- Unemployment and Child Tax Credits are NOT considered income
- Applicants who are in an ACTIVE bankruptcy will not be considered for a rental with All 3 Realty, Bankruptcies much be discharged. Applicants MUST have a Co Signer if it has been discharged in the last 5 years.
- Pre-paying rent does NOT alter our rental requirements
What are your rental history requirements?
- 2 Years of good, VERIFIABLE, rental or mortgage history
- Living With family or a friend and/or Subleasing not accepted as verifiable rental history
- If you do not have verifiable rental history and/or have been living with family/subleasing, You MUST meet our minimum Income (3 x Net) and Credit (650+) requirements, Additional Deposit may be required
- Applications must have given Property Notice to Vacate to their current landlord per their lease terms with their current management company
- Poor rental history from your current landlord will result in rejection (current balances, poor payment history (2+ late pays per year), lease violations, etc)
Do I need a Co Signer?
The answer is YES , if any of the below statements are true for you.
- I have no verifiable rental history ( I have been living with family, friends or sub leasing)
- I have a credit score under a 580
- I am newly employed and can only provide an Offer or Award Letter
- I have been employed at my company less than 90 days
- I have a rental collection in the last 5 years that exceeds $1000.00
- I have had a DISCHARGED bankruptcy in the last 5 years
What are our Co-Signer Requirements?
- Must have a minimum 650 Credit Score
- Must have 2x the rent income (your incomes will be combined for approval)
- Must have VERIFIABLE mortage or rental history in the Co-Signers name
- Co-signs are required to sign the lease & are a financially responsible party
What do I pay once approved?
You are required to pay your Hold Money to secure the property. Properties are not secured until Hold Money is Paid. Hold Money is your FIRST months rent + $100.00 admin fee. Hold Money is NON REFUNDABLE once paid.
When can I move in after approval and when do I get the keys?
Once approved and hold money is paid, new residents are required to move in within 15 days. This CANNOT be extended. Keys are released once hold money, admin fee , deposit, and proof of utilities have been received. Keys are released on your lease start date.
When do I pay my deposit?
Your deposit is paid PRIOR to move in. You will not be allowed access to your new home until Hold money, admin fee and security deposit is paid in full.
What utilities am I responsible for?
Residents are responsible for Electric, Water & Gas (if applicable).
When do I transfer utilities?
Utilities are to be transferred after the lease is signed. You must provide proof of utility transfer to your leasing specialist. This can be in the form of an account # or screenshot. Move in delays can happen if utilities aren’t transferred.
What is the Resident Benefit Package that is included in my lease?
The RBP is a program that new occupants are enrolled in automatically. It includes 90 day filter delivery, renters insurance & more. Please see the link under Current Residents > Resident Benefit Package for additional information.
Am I allowed to have a pet?
Yes, All 3 Realty is 90% pet friendly (some owners do not participate) . Please visit our Pet Policy tab under Current Residents for more information. We charge MONTHLY pet rent determine by an online pet application.