In case of medical, fire or other emergency situations that could involve immediate peril to you, please contact 911
Please use the button below to log on to your online portal to Submit your Maintenance Request.
Submit Maintenance Request
Non-emergency maintenance requests are received during our normal business hours and will be processed in the order received.
For emergency maintenance requests, please contact our office FIRST at 678-782-7447 and then complete the maintenance request submission.
+++ A maintenance emergency exists when danger is present or property damage has occurred or is about to occur. Please do not abuse the after hours emergency system with unrelated calls+++
Please review your Tenant Handbook for additional questions regarding maintenance procedures or policy.
We apologize if you are currently experiencing any maintenance troubles.
EXAMPLES OF MAINTENANCE YOU ARE EXPECTED TO DO AT YOUR OWN EXPENSE:
- Replace lightbulbs
- Torn or Damaged screens
- Repair or replace cabinet knobs or handles
- Treat for ants and other general pests
- Keep flower beds free of weeds and fresh with mulch or pine straw
- Trimming of hedges or bushes to maintain overgrowth
- Replace batteries in smoke detectors
- Phone Jacks and cable outlets
- Replacement of HVAC filters every 90 days (also notifying All3 if you are on the RBP and have not received filters
- Spot cleaning and steam cleaning carpets while living in the home
- Disposing of authorized pet dropping and treating lawn where feces may have affected lawn
- Soft Clogs (Clogs caused by excess tissue)
- Damage from misuse, accident or abuse of fixtures
EXAMPLES OF REPAIRS MANAGEMENT WILL MAKE AT NO EXPENSE TO YOU:
- Repairs to heat and A/C systems for normal use
- Replace heating units or hot water tanks for normal use
- Repair leaks in the roof
- Replace any part of plumbing which fails from normal use
- Remove broken electrical components
- Repair/repaint rotted wood
- Treat for termites
- Pressure wash exterior of home
- Trim any large trees that may be touching exterior of the home
EXAMPLES OF REPAIRS FOR WHICH YOU WILL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE:
- Replace heating elements/hot water tanks if caused by empty tank (example: if water was shut off due to non payment)
- Repairs to plumbing lines caused by flushing wipes or other material outside of normal toilet tissue
- Any unusual damage on any of the floors, walls, ceilings, caused by pets, animals, occupants, guests, smoking or any unreasonable use
- Damaged caused to fences, outside walls, garages, trees or plantings
- Damaged caused by your failure to notify us promptly of any repair needed, where prompt notice could prevent further damage